- Soul is eternal.
- It transmigrates into another body at death.
- The symptom of soul is consciousness.
- There is no birth or death at any time for the soul.
- Soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable.
- Soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
- Soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.Soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable.
Some look on the soul as amazing, some describe him as amazing, and some hear of him as amazing, while others, even after hearing about him, cannot understand him at all.
Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2.