13 April 2009

Why blog

Life is one bundle of confusion that revolves around what is right and what is wrong. Most of us face confusion from within than from outside, the fact that we conveniently don't like to accept.

We are often caught at crossroads not knowing which road to take. This often puts us in unwanted stress. I have often wished I had a to-do list for everything and I just didn't have to think so much before taking decisions.

This wish was partially granted when I got in touch with the Hare Krishna people way back in college. It was good to know that there is Shastra that recommends a particular way of life for better physical and mental existence. This information that I found in the Bhagavad Gita and in Srimad Bhagavatam lessened my burden of taking my own decisions.

It was such a relief to me because all I need to do is study these time tested books and try to lead life like that. I have tried and so far it has brought some peace in my life. I believe the more I try, the more I may benefit. This blog will record my pursuit in this line and of course, I would write much more about whats happening in this corner of world.

No comments: